- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
I love the colors and brightness of this crochet scarf! The Road Trip Scarf by Zelna Olivier looks amazing and so easy to make. The lovely flower embellishments make this fabulous scarf extra special. The size of scarf is 106cm wide and 48cm long and in case you wonder, the pattern is of such a nature that you could easily make the scarf bigger – even shawl size – by just adding more rows!
A pattern which can easily be made bigger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the number of row repeats. I used DK Variegated – but any weight of yarn would work well.(Source)
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.