- [Free Pattern] Bouvardia Hooded Jacket- This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Look Super Stylish With This Amazing Mega Scarf
- Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Head Wrap With Flower
Here is fun way to jazz up plush blankets and practice new stitches. This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me is a lovely idea to create super cute gifts for your babies using plus blankets. If you find this blanket too girly, Sarah has on her site many other lovey blankets great for boys too.
Lovey blankets are among the most practical and hottest gifts you can give to a little lovely one. Plus, such a great buddy to cuddle with. Those heart wings are absolutely adorable.
– Heart Fleece Fabric (about 2 ft x 2ft)
– Rotary Cutter and Skip Stitch Blade
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.