- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- Make Life A Little Easier With This Fantastic Method To Join Your Afghan Blocks ( Incredible Tips Offered Too!)
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
This absolutely beautiful square with such a stunning result is written for 3 colours of yarn, but is suitable for projects using more or fewer colours. The central flower is really beautiful and seems like the pattern’s symmetry is just flowing from the central 3D flower.
The pattern seems to flow so beautifully and well. Mattie’s Flower by Stacey LW Lee provides lots of interest, which keeps you hooked enough. There are enough stitch changes per round to make it interesting and yet some repeats that made it easy to remember.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stacey LW Lee
Thanks to Stacey LW Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.