- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Classic And Cool Varsity Love Socks
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern With Great Texture
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
This crocheted baby sweater has such an interesting construction, it truly makes you look twice. How is this made? This pattern is so clever! You wouldn’t believe how easy is to make this adorable baby cardigan! Sue’s No holes Hexagon Baby Sweater by Cozy’s Corner is a really simple and very clever pattern that’s really easy to modify. This baby sweater makes such a beautiful gift for the new arrival babies.
Materials: sport weight yarn
(I used Lion Brand Baby Soft) and an F hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy’s Corner
Thanks to Cozy’s Corner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.