- [Free Pattern] These Bed Of Rose Baby Afghan And Matching Pillow Are Amazing
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
This crocheted baby sweater has such an interesting construction, it truly makes you look twice. How is this made? This pattern is so clever! You wouldn’t believe how easy is to make this adorable baby cardigan! Sue’s No holes Hexagon Baby Sweater by Cozy’s Corner is a really simple and very clever pattern that’s really easy to modify. This baby sweater makes such a beautiful gift for the new arrival babies.
Materials: sport weight yarn
(I used Lion Brand Baby Soft) and an F hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cozy’s Corner
Thanks to Cozy’s Corner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.