- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
This washcloth has a very interesting design.This is a super clever crochet pattern that looks like the knit Almost Lost Washcloth! Circle Point Washcloth by Glamour4You is super easy and fun to make an instant gratification project. It looks great crocheted in solids, ombres or two-tones.
I was looking for a unique dishcloth pattern that was not the norm….and then I stumbled upon The Almost Lost Washcloth Pattern & it was EXACTLY what I was looking for!! Simple, sweet, different, unique…..but it was KNIT! Being an Obsessed Fiber Artist, this did not discourage me. I do know how to knit, very basically. But my true love is & will always be Crochet. (Nothing against the Knitters out there – I am in AWE of how beautiful & amazing knit is!!)
So I set out to try to find a pattern similar to The Almost Lost Washcloth Pattern in Crochet. After endless hours searching, I came up with nothing. So then, I decided to contact the designer of the original Knit pattern, to ask if she knew of a crochet version. She said there was not a crochet version out there that she knew of…so I accepted the challenge!(Source)
Image source: Glamour4You
Thanks to Glamour4You for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.