- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- Iris Cowl One Skein Pattern
- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
Is quick and warm and really beautiful! This Quick Crochet Blanket by Audrey of With Audrey, is every crocheter’s dream. Can really be done in one day! So, if you’re giving gifts this winter and a great blanket fits your list, stop hunting for the perfect gift and try this one. Nothing better than instant gratification…and the surprise on the face of the person receiving this awesome gift!
I used a pretty big crochet hook (biggest I could find) and nine skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: With Audrey
Thanks to Audrey for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.