- Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern To Keep Your Little Angel Safe And Warm
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
- Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth With Great Texture
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.