- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Pastel Spring Potholder Will Look Great In Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- [Free Pattern] These Little Woolly Owls Are Gorgeous And Easy To Make
- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.