- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
- Cutest Crochet Hat Scarf Combo Pattern For Kids
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Patchwork Blanket In Modern Colors Will Bring A Room To Life
- 6 Easy Crochet Baby Clothes Patterns (Video Tutorials)
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.