- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- These Cute Baby Owls Amigurumi Will Make You The Best Gift Giver Ever!
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.