- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- Easy Peasy Fish Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Cute Skillet Handle Covers
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.