- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Video] Crochet For Beginners: Patched/Pyramid Beret Tutorial
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.