- Gorgeous One Skein Crochet Scarf To Elevate Your Outfit And Keep You Warm
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
This is the most adorable afghan and the perfect gift for any cat lover. If this happens to be you then it may be the right time to start making a lovely afghan for yourself! This Cats Afghan by Sandra Miller Maxfield with an amazing design is both stunning and surprising. Such a big crowd of cats staring at you, it’s really a great idea or moment to immortalize the cats in your life. The pattern is available in one size (50-1/2 x 54 inches, not including fringe) and it may seem a challenge for some, considering it requires working with many balls of yarn at the same time, but if you set your mind to make this work, the pattern itself is really easy since all it uses is double crochet.
Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Jeweltones
18 oz black
15 oz each of 4 more colors
(green, purple, red, pink)
Hook size I
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FreePatterns.com
Thanks to Sandra Miller Maxfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.