- [Free Pattern] So Much Cuteness In This Soft And Easy To Make Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Traditional Crochet Granny Square Scrapghan
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
This is the most adorable afghan and the perfect gift for any cat lover. If this happens to be you then it may be the right time to start making a lovely afghan for yourself! This Cats Afghan by Sandra Miller Maxfield with an amazing design is both stunning and surprising. Such a big crowd of cats staring at you, it’s really a great idea or moment to immortalize the cats in your life. The pattern is available in one size (50-1/2 x 54 inches, not including fringe) and it may seem a challenge for some, considering it requires working with many balls of yarn at the same time, but if you set your mind to make this work, the pattern itself is really easy since all it uses is double crochet.
Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Jeweltones
18 oz black
15 oz each of 4 more colors
(green, purple, red, pink)
Hook size I
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FreePatterns.com
Thanks to Sandra Miller Maxfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.