- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Gift Of Friendship And The Special Bonds With This Gorgeous Friendship Ring Square
- Very Easy Crochet Girl Dress Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
This is the most adorable afghan and the perfect gift for any cat lover. If this happens to be you then it may be the right time to start making a lovely afghan for yourself! This Cats Afghan by Sandra Miller Maxfield with an amazing design is both stunning and surprising. Such a big crowd of cats staring at you, it’s really a great idea or moment to immortalize the cats in your life. The pattern is available in one size (50-1/2 x 54 inches, not including fringe) and it may seem a challenge for some, considering it requires working with many balls of yarn at the same time, but if you set your mind to make this work, the pattern itself is really easy since all it uses is double crochet.
Worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Jeweltones
18 oz black
15 oz each of 4 more colors
(green, purple, red, pink)
Hook size I
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: FreePatterns.com
Thanks to Sandra Miller Maxfield for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.