- The Simple Triangle Shawl Is A Great Project To Work On While Traveling
- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- This Simple Easy Baby Blanket Is A Great First Big Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Magical Arietis Square With Ombre Effect
This hat and diaper cover pattern is way too cute! The perfect baby shower gift and just in time for Easter! In fact the Bunny Hat by Sarah Zimmerman comes in all sizes and is easy and fun to make! Super cute on a baby, this bunny hat looks fun and great on an adult as well. With or without the facial details this pattern is a stunner!
– White worsted weight yarn (I used Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand)
– Pink worsted weight yarn (I used Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand in pink). Feel free to use your own accent color!
– Two small black buttons for eyes
– Crochet hook size H-8 (5.0 mm)
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.