- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Get Hooked With This Adorable Call The Midwife Inspired Baby Blanket
- Delicate Cables And Lace Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
This hat and diaper cover pattern is way too cute! The perfect baby shower gift and just in time for Easter! In fact the Bunny Hat by Sarah Zimmerman comes in all sizes and is easy and fun to make! Super cute on a baby, this bunny hat looks fun and great on an adult as well. With or without the facial details this pattern is a stunner!
– White worsted weight yarn (I used Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand)
– Pink worsted weight yarn (I used Vanna’s Choice Lion Brand in pink). Feel free to use your own accent color!
– Two small black buttons for eyes
– Crochet hook size H-8 (5.0 mm)
– Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.