- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Wave Stitch Is Great For A Comfy And Casual Afghan
- Quick And Easy Moss Stitch Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
This versatile pattern is beautiful beyond words! The roses are perfect and the wrap can be worn so many ways. Old Rose Wrap by Juju Vail is a brilliant pattern that will make you fall in love from the very first moment you see it! There is so much sensuality in this pattern which is perfect if you are looking to immerse yourself in a spectacular crochet project.
Each square measures 7.5cm (3”) square and they can be joined together as they are worked.
2.5 skeins of the main yarn is required and under 50gms of contrast yarn for the 3D roses and border.
Malabrigo sock or other 4-ply/sock yarn in two
colours: 100gms solid and 200 gms semi-solid.
24 x 12mm buttons.
2.5mm. Hook size should not be so small that it
pierces the yarn but you do not want the motifs to be
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Loop Knit Lounge
Thanks to Juju Vail for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.