- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- Absolutely Amazing Floral Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
You’ll absolutely love the versatility of this pattern! The Three Way Baby Sweater by Debbie Colon is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 24-36 Months.
The video tutorial makes this pattern really easy to understand. Even if you have never done a sweater before, watch this video tutorial and try this pattern. You may surprise yourself!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the How To Crochet The Three Way Baby Sweater video tutorial.