- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- This Awesome Mini Galaxy Of Change Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Simply Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Simple Filet Crochet Starburst Square Afghan
You’ll absolutely love the versatility of this pattern! The Three Way Baby Sweater by Debbie Colon is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 24-36 Months.
The video tutorial makes this pattern really easy to understand. Even if you have never done a sweater before, watch this video tutorial and try this pattern. You may surprise yourself!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the How To Crochet The Three Way Baby Sweater video tutorial.