- These Free Crochet Doll Patterns Are Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
- Useful And Downloadable Conversion Chart For American/British Crochet Stitches & Hook Sizes
You’ll absolutely love the versatility of this pattern! The Three Way Baby Sweater by Debbie Colon is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 24-36 Months.
The video tutorial makes this pattern really easy to understand. Even if you have never done a sweater before, watch this video tutorial and try this pattern. You may surprise yourself!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the How To Crochet The Three Way Baby Sweater video tutorial.