- Quick, Simple And Really Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan [Free Crochet Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Simple Is To Make This Beautiful Octagon Motif!
- Kimberley Flanary Shared I want to thank @Anita Elmore for the
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
Featuring the Celtic Weave, arrows trimmed with cables, and set off by ornamental lace, this throw is so beautiful and so breathtaking! Holiday Cables Throw by Bonnie Barker is an impressive pattern that can easily become your go-to pattern for a special gift. Fairly easy to follow, this pattern makes a lovely blanket that is quite dense but not overly heavy. An adventure for a beginner to intermediate crocheter yet a great accomplishment!
Breathtaking Cables Throw
RED HEART® With Love®: 8 skeins 1909 Holly Berry
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 6mm [US J-10]
Check out the original source for this Breathtaking Cables Throw free crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Bonnie Barker for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.