- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- How To Increase And Decrease In Corner To Corner Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Scrubby Is A Clever Way To Deep Clean Your House
Ready for a fun, little project? It’s a Hoot Owl Container by Michele Wilcox is a very easy to follow pattern with functional results. After you are finished crocheting this project you have a nice basket to store your yarn or other items. This basket is made using the basket weave stitch and would make a great gift for a birthday or a Christmas gift.
Here’s a perfectly wise idea for keeping clutter under control! Crochet this wonderful owl container in neutral shades as shown, or in colors you’d like for your room.[…]
Container measures 10” tall x 10” diameter,
across bottom (25.5 cm x 25.5 cm
Image source: Sandra
I had this mauve yarn sitting around…mill ends from one of the craft stores. Instead of making a small, crocheted circle for the pupil of the eye, I bought acrylic jewels and glued them in instead.(Source)
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.