- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
Ready for a fun, little project? It’s a Hoot Owl Container by Michele Wilcox is a very easy to follow pattern with functional results. After you are finished crocheting this project you have a nice basket to store your yarn or other items. This basket is made using the basket weave stitch and would make a great gift for a birthday or a Christmas gift.
Here’s a perfectly wise idea for keeping clutter under control! Crochet this wonderful owl container in neutral shades as shown, or in colors you’d like for your room.[…]
Container measures 10” tall x 10” diameter,
across bottom (25.5 cm x 25.5 cm
Image source: Sandra
I had this mauve yarn sitting around…mill ends from one of the craft stores. Instead of making a small, crocheted circle for the pupil of the eye, I bought acrylic jewels and glued them in instead.(Source)
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.