- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
Really cute, simple yet sophisticated pattern! Bella Baby Pullover by Lthingies is available in 4 different sizes: 1/3 – 6/9 – 12/18 – 24/30 months. If you already love and know how to crochet granny squares this pattern will seem really easy. The crochet flower, the neck sleeve and hem edging are details that make this baby sweater really special and beautiful.
Body of this pullover is crocheted as good-old fashioned granny squares – in an array of happy shades. I used Alpaca which is a luxurious yarn soft to the skin. You can use any leftover of a sport weight yarn in your stash – like any other granny square project, it’s a stash-buster. Add a pretty flower to the chest and you’ll have the prettiest baby sweater!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Teratai
Thanks to Lthingies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.