- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
Really cute, simple yet sophisticated pattern! Bella Baby Pullover by Lthingies is available in 4 different sizes: 1/3 – 6/9 – 12/18 – 24/30 months. If you already love and know how to crochet granny squares this pattern will seem really easy. The crochet flower, the neck sleeve and hem edging are details that make this baby sweater really special and beautiful.
Body of this pullover is crocheted as good-old fashioned granny squares – in an array of happy shades. I used Alpaca which is a luxurious yarn soft to the skin. You can use any leftover of a sport weight yarn in your stash – like any other granny square project, it’s a stash-buster. Add a pretty flower to the chest and you’ll have the prettiest baby sweater!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Teratai
Thanks to Lthingies for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.