- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- Mesmerizing Peacock Petals Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
I am in love with this field of blossoms texture. The design is so elegant and a bit unusual. This Baby Blossoms by SassySSS is a beautiful little blanket that works up very quickly. The pattern is designed for a 20″ x 20″ but can be adjusted to any size your yarn-loving heart desires.
This feminine heirloom-style blanket made from worsted cotton yarn is a delightful expression of all things girly. Adorning this pleasantly simple blanket is a field of blossoms and an ornate scalloped border.
This pattern, consisting of single crochet, double crochets, chain spaces and clusters is a quick and easy project, ideal for beginners and last-minute gifts!
What I love most about this blanket is the texture. It’s 100% reversible, the front-side is so smooth and silky whereas the reverse side is so soft, squishy and nubby, perfect for baby tummies!
Image source: SassySSS
Thanks to SassySSS for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.