- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
- Crochet Round Rug Pattern With Amazing Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Awesome Grace Crochet Blanket Has The Wow Factor All Over It!
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- Simply Spectacular Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
This beautiful baby blanket is made using the skinny v-stitch. The skinny v-stitch creates a truly stunning texture. This Baby Blanket and Hat set by The Firefly Hook is such a lovely set. It’s truly beautiful and simple. Easy to make, the pattern is very easy to memorize and hook. You can always try a stripe sequence; this pattern looks lovely in stripes as well.
I designed this set for a friend’s baby boy, Levi. It was so special to make this for him!
I chose the yarn brand and Levi’s mom chose the colors. We live in different states so I was in my local yarn shop texting her photos until we found the perfect shades.
This yarn is incredible. It’s Cascade Yarn’s Superwash wool in sport weight. It is so soft and cuddly – perfect to wrap around a new baby. (Source)
Image source: The Firefly Hook
Thanks to The Firefly Hook for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.