- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
You will need:
Stylecraft Special DK (19 balls)
- 10x 100g balls in 1005 Cream
- 3x 100g balls in 1023 Raspberry
- 2x 100g balls in 1218 Parchment
- 2x 100g balls in 1240 Soft Peach
- 2x 100g balls in 1080 Pale Rose
Alternative Yarns – Any DK, sport, light worsted, 8 ply or similar. As a guide to quantity, Stylecraft Special DK are 300m balls.
If you are using an alternative yarn, use the recommended hook size for that yarn.( Source)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Anita Gibney for the article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.