- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- Gorgeous Flower Cushion Pattern To Use Up Your Leftover Scrap Yarn
- Gorgeous Floral Block For Blankets To Treasure Forever And Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Hoot Owl Container Is A Perfect Storage Idea For Your Yarn
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
You will need:
Stylecraft Special DK (19 balls)
- 10x 100g balls in 1005 Cream
- 3x 100g balls in 1023 Raspberry
- 2x 100g balls in 1218 Parchment
- 2x 100g balls in 1240 Soft Peach
- 2x 100g balls in 1080 Pale Rose
Alternative Yarns – Any DK, sport, light worsted, 8 ply or similar. As a guide to quantity, Stylecraft Special DK are 300m balls.
If you are using an alternative yarn, use the recommended hook size for that yarn.( Source)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Anita Gibney for the article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.