- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- Lovely Little Egg Cozy Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
You will need:
Stylecraft Special DK (19 balls)
- 10x 100g balls in 1005 Cream
- 3x 100g balls in 1023 Raspberry
- 2x 100g balls in 1218 Parchment
- 2x 100g balls in 1240 Soft Peach
- 2x 100g balls in 1080 Pale Rose
Alternative Yarns – Any DK, sport, light worsted, 8 ply or similar. As a guide to quantity, Stylecraft Special DK are 300m balls.
If you are using an alternative yarn, use the recommended hook size for that yarn.( Source)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Anita Gibney for the article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.