- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Holly Stocking
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
Owl patterns are adorable and fun and everybody loves them! Hard to resist the cuteness of this spiritual bird even more in a crochet form. Bonbon The Owl container crochet pattern by Heidi Yates is the sweetest owl pattern you’ve ever seen. Easy to make and fun, this lovely pattern is great for using up all those small balls of left over yarn!
This project is designed to be made from lightweight yarn and fit a full size mason jar. Adjust amount of increase rounds for small or larger projects, such as a water bottle. (Source)
Thanks to Heidi Yates for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.