- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Crocheted Mug Cozy!
- Little Lacy Toddler Dress With Flowers
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
Such a sweet and smart looking pattern! The little butterfly on the side is really darling and well designed and the model is adorable! Olivia’s Butterfly by Valerie Whitten is a stunning pattern, very cute and very fast. This is a great pattern for charity too and playing with the colors adds a new dimension to all the variations you can make.
Using a J hook and worsted weight yarn, I used red heart, and it fits a 20 1/2 inch head very nicely. Very easily adjustible by either adding increase rows or taking away.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vallieskids Blog
Thanks to Valerie Whitten for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.