- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Home That “Wow” Factor With These Spectacular Statement Square Elements Piece
- [Free Pattern] Top Off Your Ensemble With This Casually Cool Movie Night Cocoon Cardi
- [Free Pattern] Dress Your Bed In An Elegant Pineapple Squares Throw
Get ready to learn how to make one of the cutest crochet potholder ever! With those pink bobble nubs and the bright colors, this Bobble Heart Potholder by Alex from Sew, Simmer, and Share is seriously cute! You’ll need to count some stitches and weave in some ends but at the end of the day, you’ll have a very pretty dishcloth to look at it every day in your kitchen. Plus, the puffy bobbles would help to keep the heat from a hot pan away from your table. The featured potholder, worked with the materials detailed in the pattern, ended up being about 8.5 inches wide by 8 inches long.
A brightly colored and beautifully textured potholder, featuring a bobble heart design!
Worsted weight cotton yarn (2 colors)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sew, Simmer, and Share
Thanks to Alex for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.