- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Blanket Only Takes A Day To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
Get ready to learn how to make one of the cutest crochet potholder ever! With those pink bobble nubs and the bright colors, this Bobble Heart Potholder by Alex from Sew, Simmer, and Share is seriously cute! You’ll need to count some stitches and weave in some ends but at the end of the day, you’ll have a very pretty dishcloth to look at it every day in your kitchen. Plus, the puffy bobbles would help to keep the heat from a hot pan away from your table. The featured potholder, worked with the materials detailed in the pattern, ended up being about 8.5 inches wide by 8 inches long.
A brightly colored and beautifully textured potholder, featuring a bobble heart design!
Worsted weight cotton yarn (2 colors)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sew, Simmer, and Share
Thanks to Alex for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.