- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- [Free Pattern] This Wrist Cuff Is Perfect For Holding A Couple Bucks And Your House Key Or Car Key
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Crochet Elephant Toy Pattern- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift Or To A Little One
This is a granny square pattern that transforms a circle in a square! Quite magic! LOL . Nana’s “Granny Wheel” Square by Des Maunz is a 7″ square pattern that is gorgeous and fun. Can be done in any two colors of worsted weight yarn of your choosing and any size hook you prefer.
If you aim to make a more playful afghan blanket, cushion pillow or any other project you want, you can use as many as 16 colors or even more. This pattern lets anyone play with creativity and imagination a lot.
Thanks to Des Maunz for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.