- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- This Guardian Crochet Angel Pattern Is A Must-Have Decoration !
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
This pattern is so easy that even a novice could do it successfully! The 5 Hour Baby Sweater by Beverly A. Qualheim, Jennifer Cox, and Beth Koskie is a lovely pattern that makes such a gorgeous cardigan for a baby! Great stash buster, this baby sweater is the perfect gift for baby shower and a great go-to baby sweater which is quick and fun and always appreciated.
Size 10-1/2 needles (full-term 7-8 lb baby), size 8 or size 5 needles for preemie baby sizes
Matching hat and bootie patterns are linked from pattern page. Hood optional.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to Beverly A. Qualheim, Jennifer Cox, Beth Koskie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.