- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- This Easy Rickrack Rainbow Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is Always Great For Baby Showers And Birthdays
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
My grandmother used to have one of these. This vintage Swan Symphony doily by Coats & Clark is such an interesting and unique pattern. Is like an invitation to create something different and at the same time is such a challenge: this 3D doily pattern requires the necks of the swans to stand up. After all, these sensational 3D swans are making all the difference!
Six swan and four swan doily variations are given in the pattern.
This pattern uses UK crochet terminology.
This a vintage pattern so modern equivalents are a guess. You will need small amounts of orange and black thread in size 10 crochet cotton and a larger amount of size 10 cotton in white approx. 400 yards or so.
You will need a size 6(1.80mm) or 7(1.65mm) steel hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Coats & Clark
Thanks to The Needlecraft Design Centre for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.