- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] Simple One-Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable And Fun, These Crochet Dog Ornaments Will Fit Perfectly Hanging On Your Christmas Tree
- Spectacular Mosaic Scarf Free Crochet Pattern- So Easy!
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern