- This Lovely Spring Crochet Blanket Would Make A Very Nice Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Really Cute Crochet Pincushion Makes Such A Great Little Gift
- Teeny Tiny Turtle Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Piggy Carpet Every Child’s Room Should Have
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern