- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Stunning One Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern