- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern