- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Aluminum Crochet Hook Case Is Pure Genius!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern