- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Quick Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern