- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern