- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- Gorgeous Wrap Blanket In 5 Colors
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Bohemian Blanket Is Crocheted In 7 Pieces. Take A Look.
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern