- [Free Pattern] Pretty Little Pastel Pink Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern