- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- Easy And Quick Crochet Ribbed Beanie Hat Pattern
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern