- [Free Pattern] Very Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Dress
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern