- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- Fabulous 5 Petals Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern