- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Penguin With A Special Pocket On The Back
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Cat & Mouse Afghan And Pillow
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
I love the colors in this 18,000 stitches throw blanket. It is stunningly beautiful! Would you believe that this is a throw made by someone as a first project? This 18,000 Stitches throw-sized afghan made by Kristine of Kristine In Between, is an easy project. So easy, you wouldn’t believe it. She’s giving away for free her very simple pattern and the source for random stripes design on her blog. If you need help with the double crochet stitch, please go to the next page to watch the video tutorial I chose for you.
18,000 Stitches Throw- Easy All Double Crochet Afghan Free Pattern